Enjoying the Hi-5s of Autism - A Family Experience
- EnjoyHi5!Autism (adults)
- EnjoyHi5Autism on YouTube
- EnjoyHi5Autism on Vimeo
- Enjoying the Hi-5s of Autism - A Family Experience (Facebook)
- EnjoyHi5Autism (KBJCosse'@EnjoyHi5Autism - Twitter)
- (KBJ Cosse'@babymiracle2005 -Twitter)
- Enjoying the Hi-5s of Autism - A Family Experience (Google/GoogleBuzz/Blogspot)
- Planning Successful Event!" (Events & Training - NLCA,LLC -Facebook)
- Events Planning & Strategic Training (NLCA,LLC)
Sunday, September 11, 2011
Sept. 11: Ground Zero workers found a tree amidst the debris, and Richie Cabo helped nurse that tree back to life. He says the tree was “just like us – we just keep growing. But it wasn’t easy.”
In 2010, the W.K. Kellogg Foundation launched the America Healing initiative, to support programs that promote racial healing and address racial inequity, with the goal to ensure that all children in America have an equitable and promising future.
Page: 6,619 people like this.
Posted by 'Enjoying The Hi-5s of Autism - A Family Experience' at 6:03 PM