Check out today's Memorial Day pic and take the quiz on
1) "We here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain." Whose words are engraved above this amphitheater stage?
2) Among the honored buried here are two U.S. Presidents, the Unknown Soldiers,
and the crew of the Challenger Space Shuttle. Where are we?
3) "Walk through these arches and you'll have entered... the center of our "nation's most sacred shrine"
4) Three major services take place here annually, two of which are Veteran's Day and Easter. Which is today's service?
Military Museums in the U.S.
United States Military Museums in the Best of the Web Directory - Explore hand picked resources on United States Military Museums at Best of the Web. BOTW opens the book from a library of internet knowledge. Whether you're looking ...
United States Army Aviation Museum - The United States Army Aviation Museum, located at the Home of Army Aviation, Fort Rucker, Alabama, maintains a collection of over 160 military aircraft, including ...
MuseumsUsa: Military - Directory of military museums in USA, organized by location.
- New Orleans museum provides information on educational resources, exhibits, events, membership, and kid's activities.
Kellie Pickler Joins USO in Honoring Our Nation’s Real Heroes on Week-Long Memorial Day Tour to Middle East
Autism Votes - May 24 at 5:31pm
Military Family Autism News: May 23 Update:
Autism Speaks Issues FAQs on 'Larson Amendment'Rep. Larson Celebrates House Vote with Connecticut Military Families
HARTFORD, CT -- Rep. John Larson of Connecticut joined with local military families to celebrate and raise awareness of last week's vote in the U.S. House of Representatives on a measure that would end insurance discrimination against Department of Defense military families caring for dependents with autism. Approved as an amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act, the measure moves next to the Senate.
Larson spoke of how he weas introduced to the issue by Rachel (right) and Sergeant Major William Kenyon, a Connecticut National Guard family from Manchester.
Autism Speaks Salutes House Vote to End Insurance Discrimination Against Military Families Raising Kids with Autism NEW YORK (May 17, 2012)
Autism Speaks Salutes Advocate Jeremy Hilton on Winning 2012 Military Spouse of the Year NEW YORK, NY (May 11, 2012)
A Marine Blogs: 'My Son Has Autism'CAMP LEJEUNE, NC (May 9, 2012)
San Diego Padres Honor Military Spouses
'Military Parents With Special Needs Kids: Who Makes The Real Sacrifice?' DALLAS/FORTH WORTH (April 13, 2012)
Autism Speaks Honors Military Families Aboard U.S.S. Intrepid Museum
Air Force Times: 'Pilot program for autism treatment extended'
Resolution Urging Congress to Enact CMKAA Introduced in New Jersey LegislatureTRENTON, NJ (February 23, 2012) -- A resolution urging Congress to enact the Caring for Military Kids with Autism Act (HR.2288) has been introduced in the New Jersey Legislature.
NBC's Andrea Mitchell Examines Plight of Military Families Raising Kids with AutismWASHINGTON, DC (February 3, 2012)
Military Families Tell Their Stories to Congress
NCD Urges 'Prompt Action' to Improve Access to Disability Services for Marine Corps Families (WASHINGTON,DC Nov. 28, 2011)
- Amendment to HR.4310-- House amendment sponsored by Rep. John Larson
- Autism Speaks FAQs on "Larson Amerndment"
- HR.2288--The Caring for Military Kids With Autism Act
- Military Families Tell Their Stories-- See video testimonials and reports
- National Council on Disability: United States Marine Corps Exceptional Family MembersNovember 2011