Enjoying the Hi-5s of Autism - A Family Experience
- EnjoyHi5!Autism (adults)
- EnjoyHi5Autism on YouTube
- EnjoyHi5Autism on Vimeo
- Enjoying the Hi-5s of Autism - A Family Experience (Facebook)
- EnjoyHi5Autism (KBJCosse'@EnjoyHi5Autism - Twitter)
- (KBJ Cosse'@babymiracle2005 -Twitter)
- Enjoying the Hi-5s of Autism - A Family Experience (Google/GoogleBuzz/Blogspot)
- Planning Successful Event!" (Events & Training - NLCA,LLC -Facebook)
- Events Planning & Strategic Training (NLCA,LLC)
Monday, October 4, 2010
October is Down Syndrome Awareness Month
October is a Down Syndrome Awareness Month.
Down Syndrome is considered an intellectual disability. CDC info about Intellectual Disabilities
Remember, the CDC reports that many people with autistic disorder also have intellectual disability. http://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/autism/facts.html
Look! People with Down Syndrome are just that... people with down syndrome.
But, they have a life, can live life and ENJOY life!
Washington High School Football Player scores TD and Raises Down Syndrome Awareness.
We enjoyed watching the Flutz Family 6 siblings with Down Syndrome - Extreme Makeover Home Edition.
A good friend has a Down Syndrome butterfly ribbon sticker on her Facebook Profile Picture. Get yours at Down Syndrome butterfly fribbon on Facebook.
If you like blogging or reading blogs, join Down Syndrome Blogs on Facebook.
What unique ways to raise awareness!
Here are a few organizations that promote Down Syndrome Awareness, too.
The National Down Syndrome Society
The Down Syndrome Network