Enjoying the Hi-5s of Autism - A Family Experience
- EnjoyHi5!Autism (adults)
- EnjoyHi5Autism on YouTube
- EnjoyHi5Autism on Vimeo
- Enjoying the Hi-5s of Autism - A Family Experience (Facebook)
- EnjoyHi5Autism (KBJCosse'@EnjoyHi5Autism - Twitter)
- (KBJ Cosse'@babymiracle2005 -Twitter)
- Enjoying the Hi-5s of Autism - A Family Experience (Google/GoogleBuzz/Blogspot)
- Planning Successful Event!" (Events & Training - NLCA,LLC -Facebook)
- Events Planning & Strategic Training (NLCA,LLC)
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Happy VALUE Day! October Disability Awareness Month - Accessible Home LLC
Happy VALUE Day!
October is Disability Awareness Month.
We are highlighting Facebook pages that offer a unique perspective about people with disabilities.
Remember, individuals with developmental disabilities may have mobility/physical concerns, too.
One is Accessible Homes LLC.
We usually only feature non-profit and governmental agencies. But, we thought this one was so different, necessary and progressive - we had to share this on our family blog.
'Serving People of All Accessibility" http://www.accessiblehomesllc.net/.
There products are Celing Lifts and Transfer Aids, Walk in Bathing, Grab Bars, Bath Toilet Aids, and Automatic Door Openers.
Of course their focus is accessibility.
They go to the community and ask what they want.
Accessible Homes educates themselves in classes.
They have an Occupational Therapist/Accessiblity Specialist on their team.
Accessible Homes clients include individuals with disabilities who receive waiver subsidies.
To learn more, visit Accessible Homes LLC at http://www.accessiblehomesllc.net/ OR call 612-978-1054.
Posted by 'Enjoying The Hi-5s of Autism - A Family Experience' at 3:30 AM