Today is the last day of school!
Yes, we enjoyed a productive, fun and informative school year.
Now, is the time of the year when we let our son TAKE CHARGE!
- sleep late!
- stay up late!
- eat candy!
- go to the movie-theater during the week!
- sleep-over on a weekday!
- Occupational Therapy techniques
- Adaptive Physical Education skills
- Sensory Diet
- Socialization & Peer Engagement development enhancements
- Numbers: Addition & Subtraction
- Counting: - Money, coin recognition, amount and spell
But, on the other 5 days of his Summer weeks,
Here's some of our 'Enjoying Summer!' list of activities:
'Have AUTISM...Still Travel!'
- Project Independence at Gulf Island WaterPark in Mississippi
- Lynn Meadows Discovery Center Museum(camps, in/outdoors)
- Audubon Zoo animals here we come!
- Audubon Nature Institute: Zoo, Aquarium & Insectarium and other adventure centers
- Proud to have served as a Adviser for this community Board: Kids Konnection Playground at Tammany Trace
- Explore! Experience! Learn! at The Louisiana Children's Museum in New Orleans
- Local libraries for Summer Reading Programs! Also, you can go online for many libraries to learn about kids, teens, family and adult patrons summer fun activities,..., or just to read: Digital Library-The Online Books Page ; Internet Public Library
- Ringling Brothers Barnum Bailey Circus
- connecting to love, character and the inner spirit in your heart: VBS-Vacation Bible School Group; Vacation Bible School - Inside Out & Upside Down on Main Street
- Sensory Star Resort 6th Birthday Party during 4th of July holiday!
- enjoying summer movies at a Sensory-Friendly Films theater www.autism-society.org/ AMC Theatre
Let's keep sharing fun activities for our kids to enjoy while they are on Summer break!
'Have AUTISM...Still Travel!' ('EnoyHi5Autism' on TravBuddy.com)