Saturday, June 30, 2012

Dr. Mad Science - autistic boy who enjoys experiments


Profile PictureDoes your kid enjoy science and experimenting?  Our 6 year old son certainly does!  So much so, he participated in his 1st inclusive Science camp.  Now, he's even more  interested in bubbling, mildly exploding, mixing chemical and electronic reactions.  We notice that he talks, shows his personality, uses critical thinking, willingly engages and expands his social circle while he's enjoying science activities.  We can't wait until next year.  


in the meantime...

We subscribed him to Dr. Mad Science!  Jordan is a preteen who is an avid golf-enthusiast who also, who demonstrates and narrates science experiments.  Check out some of his video lessons on YouTube.  By the way, he uses household products to conduct his experiments!  
Just like our Joshua, tween Jordan is enjoying life on the autism spectrum!

Enjoy from the Cosse' Family


Cover Photo


I am so looking forward to being on Canada AM next Thursday Morning.



@DrMadScience on Twitter ·  via Twitter (June 30, 2012)

  • Please help me get on the EllenShow! I love watching Ellen with my mom! and I want to meet steve spangler! I love science!  

WOW now I have 1.7 million views on my youtube channel and I posted a new video two days ago called balloon expansion.
http://t.co/yR8RIvRk  
@DrMadScience on Twitter · Yesterday at 3:56am via Twitter(June 29, 2012)

Hi the world!
 My name is Jordan. I am 10 years old, and I am autistic.
I love science, and I want to share it with the world.
... Every weekend, I make YouTube videos of science experiments with my babysitter Tracy. They are very simple, easy, and fun experiments that anyone can try at home.
 Subscribe to my channel to stay posted and updated on my most recent video.
 HERE IS THE LINK: http://www.youtube.com/user/doctormadscience?feature=mhee
 Also help support the autism society near you. (Mine is the Autism Society of York Region in Ontario, Canada)
 Please rate, comment, subscribe, and enjoy my videos!
 Thanks!!
 -Doctor Mad Science

Enjoy videos from Dr. Mad Science!



Published on Mar 24, 2012 by
Please join me on my Facebook page 
Here I'll show you how to make your own lava lamp at home with easy stuff
Autistic Child Does Science Experiments.
No Heat Required to make this lava lamp!
Using simple household products
Thank you to all my fans :)
From: Doctor Mad Science  Category:  Science & Technology























 AUTsumers!

'Enjoying The Hi-5s of Autism - A Family Experience' at 'Enjoying The Hi-5's of Autism - A Family Experience' - 
*Hi5! Numerous factors point to the relevance of individuals with Autism. One vital aspect is how, what, why, when, where and how often we spend money or cause money to be spent. People living on the Autism Spectrum and their families, friends, groups, clubs, organizations, independent businesses, supporters and advocates are ALL consumers. We can be quite focused. We can advocate until laws are changed. We are experts at raising awareness. We can be a marketers dream target group or a P.R. nightmare! Many are beginning to realize the positive economic impact of individ... more »

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi-5! Thank you for caring. Thank you for sharing. Enjoy & ENJOY! Join us on Google Buzz, Yahoo, Twitter and Facebook.