Enjoying the Hi-5s of Autism - A Family Experience
- EnjoyHi5!Autism (adults)
- EnjoyHi5Autism on YouTube
- EnjoyHi5Autism on Vimeo
- Enjoying the Hi-5s of Autism - A Family Experience (Facebook)
- EnjoyHi5Autism (KBJCosse'@EnjoyHi5Autism - Twitter)
- (KBJ Cosse'@babymiracle2005 -Twitter)
- Enjoying the Hi-5s of Autism - A Family Experience (Google/GoogleBuzz/Blogspot)
- Planning Successful Event!" (Events & Training - NLCA,LLC -Facebook)
- Events Planning & Strategic Training (NLCA,LLC)
Sunday, August 22, 2010
'Happy VALUE Day!' - Links Galore!
Here is another day to say thank you for how you help people with disabilities. We appreciate you for what you do for the developmental disability community. This is what 'Happy VALUE Day!' is all about.
Do you have a link of a website from an organization, agency or individual that is positively impacting the disability population? If they have a Facebook or Twitter or any other social networking page, include that also.
These are a few of the entities we VALUE in offering support, sound advice, and reliable research as we continue to VALUE our 5 year old son who is on the autism spectrum.
All of our support system is Facebook. Look them up!
Autism Society of America
TACA - Talk About Curing Autism
Families Helping Families (10 in Louisiana)
American Association of People With Disabilities
Partners In Policymaking state-level initiatives of the Developmental Disabilities Council
Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (including NIDRR & OSEP) all of the U.S. Department of Education
Remember to share your links, too.
Posted by 'Enjoying The Hi-5s of Autism - A Family Experience' at 5:36 AM