Monday, October 24, 2011

Sister creates Math app her 17 year old brother enjoys


"Sister creates Math app her 17 year old brother enjoys"
I have a brother with autism... His use of Apple products inspired me to create my own app! It is an elementary school math app, intended for grades K-2.... but my brother is 17 and he uses it to refresh his math skills.

I put a lot of time into making sure it is interactive and fun for kids to use
. I also made sure that it was reasonably priced... so of those other apps out there are pretty pricey.

Please feel free to check it out! It is called 'K Math' offered by StudyByApp
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/k-math-review/id445661670?mt=8

If you do check it out and like it, please leave some feedback on iTunes and let me know what you think, or where improvements can be made!" 
 
‎'K Math' app creator Kelly Richards  http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/k-math-review/id445661670?mt=8

regarding
recently posted on 
I loved your comment on cbsnews. Thanks for sharing! Here is my comment that I posted as well: I have a brother with autism... he absolutely LOVES to use his iPad and iPod Touch. There are so many great educational apps to use... and they are great when we are on the go! He uses his devices in the car, on the school bus, and even when we are waiting in line at the grocery store. It is comforting to know that he is using educational apps that are supplementing what he is learning in school!  ...
Please feel free to check it out! It is called 'K Math' offered by StudyByApp.
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/k-math-review/id445661670?mt=8


  • References and Resources







  • itunes.apple.com
    Read reviews, get customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about K-Math...


    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Hi-5! Thank you for caring. Thank you for sharing. Enjoy & ENJOY! Join us on Google Buzz, Yahoo, Twitter and Facebook.