We interrupt our regularly scheduled blog topics to for this important announcement
(depending on where you live):
So, we will intersperse FYIs for Back to School all month long. July is already zooming by - see we started typing on Wedneday and now it's already Thursday, July 8th!
You do want to be ready, right?
Now, is the time to get your kids back on a regular schedule. For most families who care for a child with a Developmental Disability(i.e. Autism, Aspergers ,PDD-NOS, etc..), you tried very hard to stay on a regular schedule. All summer, you've probably kept the school schedule going. We know our son enjoys ROUTINEs.
Just in case...
But, just in case You've ...
- stopped waking to an alarm clock
- allowed the 12noon nap to roll into the 3pm nap(What?!)
- Just in case you've been letting your kids play in the park until it's almost dark
- laughed while your kids been bouncing at the bounce house until they can't bounce anymore
- watched world cup soccer games with your own horns blowing for the past few weeks
- viewed so many movies online that you're a bunch of zombies now
- changed bedtime to whenever the dog got tired of playing with the kids
- Just in case the kids have been overindulging in Wii, Nintendo, XBox,Mario,PacMan,online UNO Hulu, Pandora, YouTube, Facebook and Twitter until they're hands are numb and their eyes are swollen!
YOU DEFINITELY NEED TO BE START WINDING THE CLOCK BACK!